Field Trips Adventures
Thanks for your interest in setting up a field trip at The Great Pumpkin Patch. The objective of our family farm is to provide a safe, educational experience for children and adults while exploring many aspects of rural farm life. Our working farm setting offers school groups the opportunity to discover nature’s diversity.
- Straw Bale Maze, Broomcorn Maze, Mini Maze, Sunflower Maze, Willow Maze
- One-Room Schoolhouse
- Wanda’s Crib
- Farm Animals
- Teacher’s Resources
- U-pick Patch
- Picnic Area
- Children’s Play Area
- Children’s Garden
- Noah’s Ark Display
- Children’s Sensory Exhibit Museum
- Old McDonald’s Barnyard
Here’s How We Roll
- Reservations are required. Book before September 15.
- Field trips are $3 per student. Teachers admitted at no charge.
- Each student receives a complimentary softball-sized pumpkin & coloring book.
- Field trips are available Tues. through Friday, Sept. 15-Oct. 31.
- Reservations taken until Sept. 15.
- Pre K –3rd grade: 1 chaperone for every five students enjoys free admission.
- 4th grade and older: 1 chaperone for every 10 students enjoys free admission.
- Activities and resources list helps you build a memorable event.
U-Pick the Upgrade
Round out your field trip with these fun and tasty options:
Corn Maze – Let your class find excitement in our full acre Corn Maze. Get the full view when you climb the lookout platform. $1 per student.
Rack Wagon Ride – Lead your class on a rollicking 15-minute ride through our Great Pumpkin Patch. $2 per student based on a 20-student minimum or a $40 charge. Reservation required prior to visit.
Snack Pack – Refresh and refuel with one chilly gallon of apple cider and two dozen pumpkin cookies for $25 (cups and napkins provided).
Cookie Platter – Enjoy a ½ dozen platter of unfrosted pumpkin cookies for $3.50, or a 1 dozen platter of unfrosted pumpkin cookies for $7 (napkins provided).