- Are you open year-round? Yes we are! We are open Monday-Saturday, 9-5. During the fall when The Great Pumpkin Patch is open, we’re open 7 days a week, 9-6.
- What payment do you accept? We take all major credit and debit cards, checks, and cash.
- How many people will one angel food cake serve? We generally slice angel food cakes into 8 very generous size pieces, or 12 average size pieces. Make sure to use a serrated knife when cutting angel food cake, and wipe the blade often.
- How long does your bread last? We recommend keeping your bread on your counter about three days for the best taste. Even though our baked goods don’t have any preservatives, we do find that they will often last beyond the three days as well. If you think you won’t eat it all in that time, you can freeze your partial loaf. (We wouldn’t recommend freezing any of our yeast products twice, however.)
- Do cinnamon rolls freeze well? Absolutely. Something we’ve found works well to freshen them up from the freezer is to pop them in a 350 oven for about 5 minutes, or microwave them out of the pan for 15-20 seconds, an individual roll would be 10 seconds.
- Can you freeze angel food cakes? Yes you can. The best way we’ve found to do that is to slice your cake before freezing, and then pull the slices out of the freezer as needed.